Old 10-24-10, 06:51 AM
TandemGeek
hors category

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
October 24th Update (6,326)

As always, these are just summaries. The actual entries with linked websites, objects, video's etc... can be found here:

Blog: http://tandemgeek.wordpress.com
Web: http://www.thetandemlink.com

-------------------------------------------------

Kent Erickson Recognized For A Life-Time Of Achievement

There’s a nice feature piece in on cyclist, cycling advocate and premier titanium frame builder, Kent Eriksen in Sunday’s Steamboat Today. From the Steamboat Today article, “Eriksen’s efforts to grow cycling in Steamboat were recognized Thursday night during the first events of the three-day Steamboat Bike Summit that highlighted the plans others with similar big [...] Read more…

Salsa’s 29er Off-Road Tandem Prototype…

With a tip of the hat to our friend Henry Abel out there in Bend, Oregon, for bringing this to our attention, you can check out Salsa’s Blog to read more about this one-of-two prototype 29er off-road tandem project. While Tim’s blog entry is interesting, the real entertainment is in the comments section where readers [...] Read more…

Co-Motion’s Tandem Elite Carbon Fork

Back when I first launched my blog on January 1st of this year I included an initial entry entitled, “Et tu, Alpha Q?” that noted the popular line of carbon forks had become a victim of True Temper’s bankruptcy and business restructuring. For consumers like myself, it created a little bit of anxiety since there [...] Read more…

What’s new at Co-Motion for 2011? Quite a bit, actually…

Now that Interbike is history and Co-Motion has updated its Web site with 2011 model information, I decided to take a look-see at what changed from 2010. As noted in my subject line, quite a bit has changed from subtle to sublime. Now, you really don’t need to be a sleuth to pick up on [...] Read more…

Poll Results (Off-The-Tandem Content)

60% don’t mind the off-the-tandem content* 24% actually like the off-the-tandem content 16% would prefer all-tandem, all-the-time *Includes 7% (4) comments that basically note, “It’s your blog…” Read more…