dbikingman

Bikes: mountain bike, road bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i
Originally Posted by wunderkind
I notice the central theme in this section of the forum is about weight. However what if the fat that was lost were replaced by muscle fibers instead?
Would you consider a heavy weight boxer a fat person? Yeah if you want to get beat up.
I'm sure there are lots of athletic Marines that are over 200lbs but I doubt they would be considered as fat.
The central theme for me in this section is the (now have to pick the right word) politeness/civility/sincerity of this forum. (Geez, I just couldn't come up with one word to describe this place that fit, not sure I got the right one).

I post here when I have questions regarding size issues. I try to answer questions here based on my experience and size. When someone is at a weight larger than I've been and asking about a bike or clothing I let others who have experience answer it.

When I first came here I was my primary goal was to lose weight. Now I want to go faster, but to accomplish this I have to lose weight. See slightly different mindset. Even with all the threads about weight loss I find inspiration. Heck, some of the accomplishments the people in this thread make are awe inspiring. If they can do the things they set out to do I can achieve my goals too

If I want to be snarky I can go to other threads and post.