View Single Post
Old 11-06-10, 06:05 PM
retnav94

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Welcome and good luck with your journey. For me the battle with weight has been lifelong it seems, however, whatever clicked this time has caused me to have had a different lifestyle since May. I make smart choices on food and make sure I spend at least an hour or two a day on me. The cycling is the latest passion but I get just as pumped walking. As long as I am working on me I am good. For me, I do not let food take center stage. It use to in a big way. I do still think about it, however, I insure I eat something small every 3 hours if I can. I am an air traffic controller, hence, I sit on my rear most of the day, so when I am not sitting in front of this computer reading about bikes, I am doing something physical. It is a long journey, I am enjoying it. I would like to lose 60 or 65 more pounds, and I will, I am sure of it. Focus on you and be as honest with yourself as you can be about your habits. You will be surprised how quickly things will fall into place for you. Again good luck.