View Single Post
Old 11-12-10, 07:31 AM
supremeone77

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Im starting to reconsider a bit the cotton/wool blend. What sucks though is it's only midweight, but than again I don't know how much better expedition weight is compared to midweight. As for duofold varitherms, most of the ones I've seen are single layer, and made out of polyester. Is polyester supposed to be a real warm material, similar to wool or fleece? Maybe I should reconsider those. I've also seen some polarmax stuff which is also made out of polyester (maybe micro).

Btw those wool undies from Duluth Trading, are around $40, so can't get those.

Anyways, the one bad thing about trying to get the duofold is, can't find the expedition weight on ebay as easily right now. Well for now I'll say I'm gonna consider the duofold varitherms and the cotton/wool blends. The cotton/wool blend seems more appealing right now, even though it's only mid weight.

(btw as you might be able to tell right now, im not the most decisive person when there's so many options, but im pretty sure i'll be ordering something today or tomorrow because it's already on its way to getting colder and colder here. Thanks for the responses thus far)