daveIT
F*** Corporate Beer

Bikes: On-OneIROOlympiaYetiLeMondZanella

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The Evil Weiner Dog

OK, so at the last intersection before the turn-off to my road there is a little cafe with a house across the street. It's a three-way intersection with the road snaking through and there's a bit of a blind corner from the trucks parking on the side of the road to go to the bar. Why they don't use the GIANT parking lot across the road is beyond me, but hey they are Italian and a lot of things they do don't make sense to me.

So...this Evil Weiner Dog that lives in the house across the road from the bar has a nasty habit of running out at bikes. You can't see it coming because they have a cement fence with bushes. It got me pretty good one day running directly at me with a car right beside me. Luckily, I was on my mtb so I bunny hopped the little focker and kept trucking. Had I been on my town bike or my fixed I could have been taken down.

Well today on the way home the owner was out waiting to cross the road to go to the bar and this little black dog I never saw before hauls ass across the road in front of a car. The car slowed and was watching the black dog when the Evil Weiner Dog took off after it and ran right under the car and got rolled hardcore. It looked like it broke it's back and it was yelping like a mofo. There were people at the bar and the owner trying to help it, so I kept on my way.

Now, I love dogs (ones that don't chase bikes) and I didn't like seeing the dog get hit, but I was a little happy that if it makes it through this it probably won't be trying to take out any more cyclists.

Am I a sick bassturd for being a little happy or what?