Dude wheres my guads?

Bikes: Not enough

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Boston Biker

A Hello to one and all perusing this thread,
Well I am a relatively new roadie. I started biking last year in the beautiful locale of Boulder, CO... on my crappy 14 speed 45$ Target street bike. I moved, since, to Massachusetts. I proceeded to buy a Felt F70. Thought it wasnt too begineer and neither too fancy. Got the gear, computer you name it. Been biking a little as the weather here in Boston clears up.

I saw a lot of threads on my google searches on biking issues and questions. Thought that I might as well join the forum and learn more. I would also like to hook up with like minded bikers for rides and such as I am new to the area and to be honest lot of my colleagues and friends here are rather averse to exercies and ...Spandex. Rather Un-Boulder like if you have ever been there.

As my name indicates, I am skinny and I have rather skinny legs. Not to say that they are not powerful but still skinny. I weigh maybe 140lbs on my 6' 0" frame.

Average speed thus far 15-17 mph over rolling terrain. I am still exploring my bike and rediscovering y legs. I am rehabbing from an episode of ITBS after my running program ran a bit afoul. I am hence not straining myself too much.. not to much out of the saddle and I stretch my ITB a lot.

Well I hope this intoduction was suffcient albeit a tad mundane.

AJ...

[P.S .... People call me AJ( a rather famous poker move I made on A.J which is a story I shall reserve for future):-)]