Old 12-07-10, 10:59 PM
aseroiusbiker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thank you for you guys' opinions.

Yes, the other long term thread http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread...m-Review/page2 seems to be removed for some unknown reason. It has been here for years though! This is a commercial world.

I have no confident on their frame, how can you if you have such experience? but I have not yet refused to accept new frame. To consider accepting or not, I have asked some questions to the maker to make sure they have found out the reason why this unacceptable thing can be happened. I also asked whether the new frame to be sent to me is improved. They stop the communication and does not reply me since Sept. 10 until today because the above removed thread has been getting some attention. Just sending a stock frame of the same patch as the defected one from warehouse is meaningless. On what ground you can say I have to accept the frame? If accident happens you take full responsibility?

"Cannondale", who don't know this brand? So, you wanna compare the early hardworking and struggling history of Cannondale with Dynamics and Dynamics may soon become big brand like Cannondale. Everything could be possible. But this does not mean people should shut up on defects. How you don't know what I am doing is giving them a challenge so they can improve. I can keep silent and the maker just let it go, treating this fatal defect as an isolated incident and fad it out.

I spent an hour or so here to let people know this case. I am not hoping to take advantage, actually what kind of advantage can I take from this? And I don't care whether their reputation will be afffected. Their reputation is on other people's minds but not on my hands. I just speak the fact with actual photo. People will be able to judge the risk they are taking when riding Dynamics.

I let people know the case because I don't want to wake up one day, watch the news and find that someone ride a Dynamics bike and its frame breaks and got a fatal accident. If so, I will regret why I have not done just a little thing or so to avoid this accident. People have the right to know the truth.

And now, people knows, my job is done here.

Enjoy safety riding.