Old 12-13-10, 09:08 AM
balto charlie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked 156 Times in 99 Posts
Thanks Colleen, nice shots. The last picture is hilarious, better than daylight! I like the light from the MS 900 and Pocket. My setup!! I just used my Rocket for the first time this AM. I used it solo on the second bike of the commute. The sun was just rising so it wasn't very dark to really see how good it was. I was a little confused when I turned it on. It has 3 settings but turns off after each setting. Kinda strange. I wish it would just go from low-med-high-off. I had to stop the bike, put my hand in front of the light to determine brightness, always use brightest unless time becomes a factor. It would be easier to do in the total dark but at daybreak a little tougher, no biggie tho'. This light is a lot easier to attach than MS light.
Questions:" Can the Li-Ion batteries do OK if left overnight in the freezing cold on the bike in the bike locker? (not talking Bay area cold, talking "real" cold ) I'm thinking about leaving this bike set up so when I get off the train I can unlock the locker and ride away. I'll keep the MS on the other bike for the first leg of my commute(this will be out in the cold during the day as well).