View Single Post
Old 12-28-10, 12:57 PM
exhAUST

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1985 Peugeot P6

Hello everyone. I'm pretty new around here. This is the first bike I have posted here (other than one with my friends in the alt bike area). I decided to pick up a cheap bike and fix it up a little bit as a Christmas gift for my younger brother. I found this old bike on craiglist for $30 and it had definitely seen better days. Somebody had put different wheels and a 6 speed freewheel on it at some point in time. So basically I just took it apart, painted it (his favorite color is orange), polished up all the dull metal bits, got some new tape and tires and put it all back together. I replaced all the cables and found some brake pads since somebody decided to remove them for some reason. I'm pretty sure it's an '85 P6 but I'm not expert so I could be wrong. I apologize for only having one before picture but I hope you all like it. It was an pretty low budget build as I'm sure you can see. (Luckily if you hate it you can be glad that I didn't give it to you for Christmas) On to the pictures:

EDIT: As figured below I would say this bike is actually a 1983 PH10S.

When I first got it home:

After:

Last edited by exhAUST; 12-28-10 at 02:49 PM.