View Single Post
Old 12-29-10, 01:48 PM
colleen c
I am a caffine girl

Bikes: 2012 Stumpjumper FSR Comp...2010 Scott CR1 CF...2007 Novara FS Float2.0...2009 Specialized Hardrock Disc...2009 Schwinn Le Tour GSr

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Looks like typical undeveloped Asia road to me. Honestly I don't think you will need to cut back on the volume. I've been to places in Asia such as Jakarta where the traffic is similar. When you get to the intersection, it's first come, first serve. Whenever there is a traffic light, all car come to a stop anyways they can. There is no void left unfilled. If motorist needs to jump out of a car, forget trying to open the car door because the car next to you are within the space of the side mirror. Best bet is to break the front glass and crawl out. The noise is loud, mostly from motorcycle. Most of those motorcycle do not have muffler and are they ever loud. I say just use the Airzound at full volume and vary the time duration length of the sound instead of the controlling the volume. Also make sure you have plenty of Air in your bottle. Link to increase the capacity.

Last edited by colleen c; 12-29-10 at 01:51 PM.