diverguy
No longer just a beginner

Bikes: Cannondale Synapse 5

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Please support me in the 2011 Bike MS ride

This year, I have once again joined the Heart of Florida Hospital's bike team to raise money to fight Multiple Sclerosis. Having multiple sclerosis means that you may suddenly have blurry vision. Or that your memory will fail you for no apparent reason. Or that you may not always be able to walk, let alone ride a bike. The symptoms of MS are different, and devastating, for everyone - the only certainty is that it will affect yet another person every hour of every day.

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society will use funds collected from Bike MS: The Citrus Tour 2010 to not only support research for a cure tomorrow, but also to provide programs which address the needs of people living with MS today. Because we can fight this disease by simply riding a bike, because we have chosen to help thousands of people through a contribution to the Bike MS Ride, we are now one step closer to a world free of MS.

I've registered to ride 150 miles in The Citrus Tour 2011 because I want to do something for the people who have been diagnosed - and because I want to do everything to prevent more people from learning what it means to live with this disease. Today, there is no cure for multiple sclerosis, and with diagnosis occurring most frequently between the ages of 20 and 50, many individuals face a lifetime filled with unpredictability.

Please use the link below to go to my personal page on the Bike MS website. There you can make a donation to sponsor me in the important and worthwhile cause. My goal this year is only $1100.00 and with your help we can reach that goal. Every dollar helps.

My Personal Page

Thank you very much.