Old 01-17-11, 12:36 PM
bbcbikes2
BBC Vintage Bikes

Bikes: Over 2000 Bikes On Display At Our Madison Stores

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Chariot Chariot Chariot!!!! They are expensive, but hold their value extremely well, and do everything! My shop has sold just about every brand of trailer under the sun, and even though we carry less expensive trailers, we sell nearly 3 times more Chariots than every other brand combined! The difference in quality, child comfort, and ease of use is monumental. Most Chariot models can convert between cycling, strolling, jogging, offroad hiking, and cross country skiing in a matter of seconds. I have a Chariot Cougar, and use it as my primary stroller, because it works better than the combi we got as a baby shower gift. Also, I have been taking it out on the XC ski trails this winter, and it has been great. On the bike, it is superbe. All summer long, I bike down to our local farmers' market, put the stroller wheels down, and go. I've got plenty of room for all the produce I buy in back, and have an easy ride home with all our grocerys and Jr. in tow.

While the up front investment is high, you can see on craigslist and Ebay that these things really hold their value. I figure that by the time my son outgrows the chariot, I will be able to sell it for about $125 less than I put into it. Thats the same investment as a cheap Target brand trailer that would have no resale value and would've been a pain to use. The Chariot is worth every dime!