View Single Post
Old 01-24-11, 02:26 PM
Brian

Bikes: 8 bikes - one for each day of the week!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
I didn't ask for a sample pack to test because I already had more than I could carry, so I can't provide a user review. If it would be more helpful, I can simply provide my impression of the new features they showed me. The above text is copied from their press release that they provided, because there was an overwhelming amount of information to absorb and write about. No one is forcing anyone to read it, and I'm not suggesting anyone go out and buy anything. But if someone wants to learn more, I can share what they shared with me.

After expenses, I made about $30 off my blog last year. Gas and parking for Outdoor Retailer cost me that much this year. Clif Bar provided lunch, and a couple of vendors gave me bottled water. Breakfast was coffee from the media room. I do this because I enjoy seeing the new stuff, and I hope people enjoy reading about it. Sure, I get to test some stuff. But only because I have enough interest to ask - I'm not accepting junky handouts, and I'm not interested in reviewing anything I wouldn't want to use myself. So please don't call it spam.

When I was admin, I created the feedback forum, but didn't have the forethought to create a forum for press releases and reviews.