View Single Post
Old 02-05-11, 11:51 PM
MB4bridgestone

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
At 6'4" tall with long legs I am currently enjoying riding a Redline Monocog Flight 29er. It's the first mountain bike since I was 12 and had my Bridgestone MB-4 that actually fits me. My road bike is an older Cannondale touring bike that I had stripped from its original baby blue, ran it bare aluminum for a while, and is now a sleek high gloss black. Everything got upgraded from its original 27" wheels and suntour shifting to Ultegra 9 speed back in ~2000 when I was crazy into triathlons. With a set of Zipp 404s that thing was a rocket. Now I just enjoy riding it at an easy pace with my wife. We'll be out on Canada Road here in the SF Bay Area tomorrow avoiding the rest of the world watching the Super Bowl. It's been a while since I've ridden consistently but that is my goal this year, get out more. Ironically as I get back into cycling more I am unloading all these goodies from storage and having less stuff around. Go figure. Thanks for the info on the upgraded membership. I'll sign up once I get all my items sorted out and have photos of them posted on Picassa for everyone to view.

Thanks,

Chris