View Single Post
Old 02-08-11, 11:58 PM
Flying Merkel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by lyrill
POWERSLIDE DRIFT, whatever you call it, is the ONLY WAY a RIDER qualify as a Mountain Biker.

Reason is simple. DH bikers do it all the time. Trail riders use it on loose roads.

Reason why it is not erosive: where the trail is loose, it gets blown away by natural element such as wind and water much more than some ripping. Where the trail is not loose, I BET YOU a PUGSLEY sized tire with Stick E DH specific JAPANESE RUBBER won't do a sctrach to ANY TRAIL.

ZIP
END
NONE

YOU TRAIL STEWARD or RANGERS who pretend to be MTBkers, SHAME ON YOU!

IF MTB cause Erosion, you can arrest me now police officer.
IF you call yourself moutainbiker and you don't know or use sliding a k a what i call and what we TRUE MOUNTAINBIKERS call Flat OUT, GO RIDE YOUR ROAD BIKE

PEACE OUT
Three things for you to do:

1) Re-read your post. Find the flawed logic. Maybe some real world observation would help.

2) Do not presume to speak for all mountain bikers, true or otherwise. I've ridden mountain bikes since before they were called mountain bikes, back in the days when you were floating peacefully in your daddy's balls. You do not speak for me.

3) All caps = all moron. Do something about the quality of the public schools in the area where you grew up while you are at it.