Old 09-29-02, 03:47 AM
earleybird
Zzzzzzzzzzz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Any diet that involves `bulking up with food' sounds good to me

Seriously I cannot see how this is going to be of any lasting benefit. What happens when you have lost the weight? are you going to stick to that diet the rest of your life? no me thinks not.

Weight loss and dieting is such a huge subject area and there are as many diets and programs as there are dieters but basically you need to find a way of changing your current lifestyle that you will be happy with keeping to once you have lost the weight. That way you won't gradually revert back to your old bad habits that got you overweight in the first place.

This includes some sort of minimum regular exercise, even if it is only a brisk 30 minute walk every lunch time that you will maintain.

You need to look carefully at all the food you normally eat over a week say and then look to see where you can eliminate unhealthy foods by substituting with healthier options that you would be happy to stay with permanently. Especially the unhealthy fats that are hidden in a lot of processed foods, tv dinners etc. get the help of a nutricianist for this bit show them your eating record so that they can work out a sensible diet that can become part of your new lifestyle.
I wish you all the best with this, its not easy I know because I am about to enbark on a weight loss program myself to lose 15 kgs
again having put it all back on