View Single Post
Old 02-12-11, 09:28 PM
Feral Slug

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Actually, it's more of a blue than a green, but you were very close. I'm 99% sure it's a 1995 like this one but without the modified handlebars:

Well, it's definitely older than the guy said, but it still works just fine so for $50, I'm happy with it. In terms of upgrades, I mostly just want to fix or replace the gear changer things (I don't really know much terminology right now... ) because they occasionally move on their own and the bike shifts when I don't want it to, and then maybe get stronger brakes. I also sort of want some red BMX pedals just because I think they would look cool and they're meant for gripping flat shoes, so I can ride with my Converse easier, and maybe some of those inner tubes with the foam in them that never get flat so I can ride it as rough as I want without worrying about that. Yes, the bike isn't worth much, but it's the best one I've owned, even if that is just out of three. And besides, I've got a little bit of hipster in me, so the fact that it's obsolete just makes it better.