Thread: Gloves
View Single Post
Old 06-03-05, 06:25 AM
dirtbikedude
Gravity Is Yer Friend

Bikes: Scott Gambler, Scott Ransom, Kona Bear, Bianchi 928 Carbon/Chorus, C'Dale Rize4

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CRZY BMW
I NEED GOOD GLOVES!!! I just went on a 25 mile ride and my old AXO gloves arn't cutting it, in fact they got all cut up and I have blisters on my hands. I searched but couldn't find anything definitive.

I want the best, most comfortable gloves! What are they? I'd prefer cut-offs because California is hot

Thank you for your help.... !!!!
It ain't hot here. Once in a while it might hit 110f but that's not bad Now FL sucks 'cause they may hit 90f but at 100% humidity it can be a biyatch

Just check out what you lbs has in stock. I prefer full finger dh gloves even when riding xc. If you like your AXO's then try and find the same style. If you want more padding in the palm then take a look at some roadie gloves. They tend to have more padding to help with vibration (depending on modle).

As for the best, that will depend on which you like the feel of the best. I have found some 10$ gloves that were very comfortable and lasted a while and i have also worn 90$ gloves (my current ones) and they too are very comfortable but have a hell-of-a lot more protection.