Old 02-16-11, 06:33 AM
eliasson_jonas

Bikes: Nishiki aero pro, Nihola, Centurion race (suntour cyclone), Me-mover prototypes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brakemeister
on other forums somebody would have said long time ago ... Buy an add !...

but we over here are much more civilized of course.
Keep the marketing promises somewhat real... I would never been caught to go 50 KMH on something like that (over 30 miles ) and 2 seconds folding time is pushing the envelope ( same as 15 for a Dahon by that matter ) unless you can proove it.

its a nice little toy .. how much ?
By the way you will get old before you find somebody to give you money to start producing anything on the bike industry. If you believe in your own product get a loan and start building .... otherwise its gonna be a pipe dream ( its not that new anyhow, they are other rollers available, which work the same way )
reality check in some way but than you asked for it, didnt you ?
thor
thanks for you comment Thor. Firstly- I am quite proud of our product, and what we have built-I am sorry if you think I was boasting to much.

I think I state in my comment that the average speed is around 20-25 km/h quite clearly- while the TOP speed is will be above 50. Today I have taken it to 43.- then I run out of gears
The 2 second folding is measured- and look at the video for proof. I might use 3 seconds there...

if there are other rollers out there anywhhere near us- please post a link! I wouldn't spend 100's of engineering hours if there were duplicates, which were well functioning! I have seen a lot of somewhat similar stuff, but none that equals ours in driveability, handling, efficiency and folding properties. BUT then again I might have missed something so please fill me in! we have been working on 2 years on the Me-Mover project, and while the bicycle industry might be hesitant toi put money in the business, the sports and fitness industry has a different view. And I am full time working to put the Me-Mover in production, which will happend in medium volumes this summer.
and Yes I was asking for your opinions!

best

j