Old 02-16-11, 06:47 AM
eliasson_jonas

Bikes: Nishiki aero pro, Nihola, Centurion race (suntour cyclone), Me-mover prototypes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
and all others- thanks for input. Brucemetras and Juan- I am myself an engaged barefoot runner- since I started last summer I had no more sore knees, and it's just become more fun to run!

For me the Me-Mover is a way to "run faster" or go faster and safer than on inliners- with the same feel, and without necessarily getting sweaty- since one can chose going in ordinary bike speeds. Indeed it is focussed on shorter stretches- focus is 1-5 km, which accounts for 92% of all bike trips. but again as said before it is fine to ride at leat 10 km. It is a lot easier on you to ride the me-mover than standing on a bike- the reason is that the height of the pedal movement can be much lower- eg you can bike / me-move with relatively small leg movements.

When rolling downhill you stand upright, resting on BOTH feet in bottom position (unless you think you might wanna go faster quite relaxed, but off course the legs have to lift your body. the big difference here from using elliptigo or bike, is that the pedals worlk independently, so that you can have both feed in bottomposition at the same time, or just pedal with one foot if you want..

have been thinking of the back pack- its a good idea! but for a first generation we have to stick with the trolley..

again, very happy for comments and input!!