Old 02-24-11, 02:08 AM
lonesomesteve

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
Liked 221 Times in 65 Posts
Originally Posted by Six jours
Very nice. How do you like it so far?
I'm very happy with it. The handling is solid. It takes some input to initiate a turn, but once in a turn it's easy to correct. The ride with 28mm Paselas is like buttah, very cushy. Climbing isn't it's greatest strength, but it feels like a lot of decent quality classic steel bikes when you get out of the saddle and stomp on it. The thing I notice most is how it feels on fast descents. I usually start getting nervous at about 40 mph, but on this bike I've hit 45 a couple times and it felt stable and safe. It's a keeper for sure.

Originally Posted by Homeyba
What********** Fenders in that sunshine********** And, downtuuuube shifters**********? Sorry, had to do my part to head us towards annihilation.
Nice looking bike! I'm seriously thinking of heading up to Canada to do the RM1200 again next year as long as it doesn't conflict with RAAM. That's not too far from you. Maybe I'll get a chance to see that thing on the road in person????
The RM1200 is definitely on my short list. If I see you there you'll have to ride slow so I can keep up. The downtube shifters really slow me down, ya know.