Old 03-01-11, 09:05 PM
killerRabbit

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pjn0629
Unforgivable,

Seriously dude, I'm a 24 year old investment banker, AKA exactly the type of person you'd expect to ride an abomination like that. Fortunately I'm a bit more classy than some of my peers At 68, I'd expect you to be too. You claim to have been riding for more than twice as long as I've been alive, but I still have to judge. That bike is just such an abomination, I had to weigh in, I'm usually an overly positive guy when it comes to people's bikes and gear, just because they can't afford the nicest plaything doesn't mean that their bike isn't awesome to them..
But you sir, you are a grown man, and at 68 years old I'd really expect you to have a bit more class, I ride with a guy who's 63, and not only does he keep up, but he rocks a really awesome calfee carbon that looks like a steel bike from a distance, he just looks natural on it, and its a really sweet bike, leaves me with my high-fallutin' Madone lusting. But that TTX is just ridiculous, and I don't know about you but tri bikes don't handle nearly as well as a proper road bike, do yourself (and cyclists everywhere) a favor and part out and sell your toolmobile and buy yourself a proper road bike. Just as an example, for that money you could have bought a beautiful colnago steel frame with SRAM Red on it, which would be just as fast for you, and infinitely more comfortable,better looking, classier, and better handling.

/snobbish ******baggery
He doesn't care what you think. And I doubt anyone does.