View Single Post
Old 06-05-05, 10:28 PM
my58vw
Meow!

Bikes: Trek 2100 Road Bike, Full DA10, Cervelo P2K TT bike, Full DA10, Giant Boulder Steel Commuter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fujiacerider
What'd I say? Look up your other posts and just realize from whom she was taking advice. Guess you don't want her to do that? Hmmm....

BTW, jtenright, it's the experience of a first race that matters. It's always more than a first-timer expects. You'll be amazed at how quickly you'll come around in just a few races. It's pretty darn easy to double your knowledge the first few races. Just keep racing, you'll be fighting through the pack in no time flat!

Cole
That is interesting because there are more than one person here on the forums wo actually like reading my race reports and talking about what someone new to the sport has learned about racing, etc. I would think my experiences would be more genuine that the perposed "racer" commenting on how another "racer" doesn't know what he is talking about...

Tell me that next time I am suffering through a hill repeat or an LT inteval or leading in a race or pulling a paceline. Tell me that when I get dropped off the back or go off the front, or finish with the pack. Tell me that as I recover after a 80+ mile ride or a 1 hour LT session... it sure sounds like I at least race... and like someone else has no clue...

Sorry for the thread hijack but this guy is just a troll...