Old 03-22-11, 03:21 AM
Geocyclist

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Spring Break?

Originally Posted by ventouxfrance
But there might be a chance to make a tour earlier: at Easter, we plan to go to the south of France for a couple of days. We are going to take the train to Orange, from where we are heading for about three hotels/ chambres d'h0tes. There we will stay for about three days and make tours in the area: Mont Ventoux, Provence … If you would like to join us for this trip, you are welcome and let us know.
M and K
My wife and I had planned to cycle for a few weeks in Provence this coming July. Unfortunately family events require that we travel back to the USA this July.

However, my wife and I are thinking about a week of cycling during her Spring break (9th – 17th April). Is this the same time period that you’re planning a Easter trip? I’m located near Catania Sicily, and was planning to spend the week cycling the Western part of Sicily. If your invitation is open to all for Spring break in Provence, my stoker and I might be interested. If not, have a great time cycling and enjoy the food & wine!

FYI my tandem team is 49/50, I road race my single bikes and my stoker enjoys fast recreational tandem riding.

Cheers,
C & A