View Single Post
Old 03-25-11, 02:10 PM
Hitokiri03

Bikes: 1982 Schwinn World

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have been on WW since September of 2010. I weighed 318 lbs when I started, and I am currently down to 277. This school semester at OU, I decided to take a spinning class. It has really rekindled my love for biking. My weight loss has been pretty random. Some weeks I don't lose any, others I lose almost anywhere between 1-5 lbs. Sometimes I think the difference is how much water I have been consuming during the days prior to weighing. Overall, I really like the program and it has worked pretty well for me.

My spinning class is on Mondays and Wednesdays for 50 minutes each day. In addition to that, for the past couple weeks, I had been biking 30 minutes at a 20 MPH pace on Tuesdays and Thursdays. With my wedding coming up in July, I am bound and determine to lose even more weight. Have to make that tux look good . This week I upped my Tuesday and Thursday workouts to 45 minutes each at a 20 MPH pace. Next week I am going to keep the same time workouts, but try to bike everyday. I have been riding my 1982 Schwinn World road bike to school since I was a freshman and as a graduation present, my mom is getting me a Kurt Kinetic Road Machine trainer so that I can come back to my apartment after work and get in a good workout. I am really excited! I would love to upgrade at some point to a Cannondale Synapse Alloy 5 (with different wheels that have more spokes), but since I am getting married, that will take a bit.