View Single Post
Old 04-05-11, 12:46 AM
PeDDeR27

Bikes: 49cm Pake Steel Track 2010

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I get so sad and paranoid when I drop my bike. It'll bother me for days. Just today, I stopped at the tennis courts to say hi to my friends parents, and I leaned my bike against the fence. The wind blew the fence, and my bike fell. I saw it starting to tip, and I made a mad dash to save it, but didn't make it in time. I went straight home and inspected everything for scratches, dents and things out of alignment. I know none of that would probably happen from a stand-still fall, but still, I get overly paranoid about that stuff.

I can be very anal about my chain tension. I have it "perfect" right now, and I wont take my rear wheel off for ANYTHING.

I hate leaning my bike on the ground.

I want a beater that I can just thrash around and not care about. But I want it to look nice. And then I might treat it how I treat mine now, and then I'll want another beater.

I want to take off my brake, but I am too scared. I never use it, but I am afraid that the day I take it off might be the day I need to use it.

I want a HED3/Specialized Trispoke, but I am not willing to pay more than $250 for one.