Old 04-17-11, 11:54 AM
vmaniqui

Bikes: Dahon Speed TR and Dahon Speed Pro TT

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by JosephLMonti
The SL is so noticeably longer than the D3 in the last pic. I wonder if both 2011 models have the longer wheelbase, or if there is now a different frame for each model...anyone?
joseph - you're quite right about that. frame looks longer. i am looking at my curve sl (8 speed) now and it seems mine has the curve d3 frame. they might have made some changes on 2009 model. i bought mine brand new but it is a 2008 model. 2011 has the same frame as 2009. curve sl capreo is the one bike i would love to keep....

maybe the reason they decided to extend the frame is because of the chain rub issue. i quite have that issue even if i push the axle all the way inside and shorten the chain. and to think that the shimano sora crankset i installed is just 50T (not even 53T).

samo boy,
nice pics. it looks like you had more fun eating out than biking....with all those good food and restaurants, it will probably take me a day to travel that distance. and on your picture, you look like you're loosing weight now. biking might be doing some good things for you. keep the pics coming. we love perusing your bike chronicles.

Last edited by vmaniqui; 04-17-11 at 11:59 AM.