Thread: Hemorrhoids
View Single Post
Old 05-09-11, 09:08 PM
cranky old dude

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
If you want a serious response you might get better results by asking your question in a serious manner. Try using more than one sentence and you may get the information your looking for.

Any mature individual that has been around this Forum for any length of time is fully aware that we often share personal medical issues here. Sometimes looking for advise and sometimes just looking for a little camaraderie. Many of us have prayed for and consoled members on this forum during times of personal strife and even the loss of loved ones.

Other times we like to lighten up the mood with a touch of humor. I truely thought your post was one of those. I guess I'm glad I didn't jump in with a humorous response like I normally try to do.

I was actually thinking of thanking you for providing me with a much needed laugh as life has been a touch depressing as of late. Since Feb. we have buried one brother-in-law, nursed a brother through recovery from a minor stroke, and now another brother is facing renal failure with a rather dim prognosis, all while battling my bride's secondary progressive M.S.

I hope your butt feels better soon.