View Single Post
Old 05-10-11, 09:53 AM
UptownJoe60640
I ride bikes!

Bikes: 2011 Redline 925 (Commuter) 2004 Giant Sedona(Fiances)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mac11
right, because i said anything about my preference, or who I am. And who called anyone poor? I think all I said was you are an arrogant ******. Thanks for proving my point. Extolling the virtues of the city don't help your case, I know them. I make a consious decision to live outside city proper. And from your little rant there its pretty obvious you never rationally considered the negatives. I enjoy keeping the money I work for and not living in a 7500sq ft place in a place where I have to worry about street parking my car for a grand a month. When for that I could have twice the space, a garage and a motorcycle. All the while I can still rub shoulders with Ethiopians, Kenyans, Russians, Mexicans, Polish and so many other ethnicities. My cab ride is just a little longer at the end of the night. But if you wander too far outside your hood its probably not.
I see we decided to structure our sentences. You know exactly what you meant. You used the word cheap and you know exactly what you meant so don't try and run from it now. I don't see any negatives in living in the city. Not one. I only see negatives for living outside the city. Street parking? Another thing I do not worry about. Garage and motorcycle? You can also keep them. I can get just as much storage space at a storage facility for less money than a garage and have 24 hour security/access but unlike you I don't have to worry about a motorcycle and parking. Who's priorities are in order? You seem to be making the argument that living in your area is much cheaper and more bang for the buck but at first you wanted me to move to somewhere that isn't as cheap and with "more clout". Seems to me your confused about your arguments here. I stay in the city and see no added benefit for leaving the city. Keep Crown Point, your silly garage and motorcycle. I am happy with where I am and if I am cocky about it... your problem! Have a good day.