RonH
Life is good

Bikes: 2018 Lynskey Helix Pro

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by twentysomething
This is a longshot but.......I saw a group out this morning about 5:30a, heading east on Mt Vernon Road, just east of Vermack. Does anyone happen to know who it might be?? There were about 8-10 riders I think.
Could be this group. The ride is on the SBL ride calendar. They ride Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday mornings.

"5:30 am ON THE DARK SIDE (2NE - Dunwoody High School)

Headlights and taillights required! Meet at Dunwoody High School. This is a "Hang of Drop" ride. Train at 23+ mph with the "A" group or at 20+ mph with the "B" group. It is a 4 x 6 mile circuit, so ride length can be shortened for individual needs. Ride goes regardless of temperature. No ride if raining. Go to DunwoodyCycling.com to learn about other early morning training rides. Check to confirm holiday schedule changes. For more information, visit our website DunwoodyCycling.com, or email Martin, or call 770-352-0860."

I am a cyclist. I am not the fastest or the fittest. But I will get to where I'm going with a smile on my face.