Old 05-22-11, 11:38 PM
freighttraininguphill

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mr. Beanz
Little side note for FTUH:

I gots my music version and my raw version of the racers. Music version is ahead 109 to 99.

And no, don't go watch the raw version ten times just to even the score!

I'm not watching, still got the original in my files.
Music version also has another interesting part-the conversations between you and other riders

My stats. EDIT: Deleted music videos from YouTube to prevent any copyright strikes. 3 strikes and you're out according to YouTube. I have a clean record and would like to keep it that way.

side-by-side recumbent tandem trike ride 5-6-11 (8x speed) 100% music video-46 views

side-by-side recumbent tandem trike ride 5-6-11 raw version-93 views. This is in spite of the fact that it is a longer video than the music version. Like your ATOC music video, there is a conversation between me and my passenger in the video.

Ride For Earth 2011 (Benny Hill-themed)-127 views

Ride For Earth 2011 4-22-11 124 views and gaining on the 100% music Benny Hill version, in spite of the fact that the Benny Hill version was posted on the LBS's website and Facebook page in addition to BF, while this raw version was only posted on BF.

Like you, I don't watch my uploaded videos in order to pad my view count. I only watch the original versions I have on my computer.

Last edited by freighttraininguphill; 01-27-12 at 04:30 PM. Reason: removed links to deleted videos