Mr. Beanz
Banned.

Bikes: Lemond Chambery/Cannondale R-900/Trek 8000 MTB/Burley Duet tandem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
It's Almost Over

My Bday that is! Gina took me to breakfast, then to every LBS we could find. Looking for matching helmets. We don;t need them but hey, would be cool to have them. But anything $80 was butt ugly and the good stuff was $250. Outrageous! Nothing really good looking either. So Gina says I should get a $200 helmet for myself since it's my birthday. I can't do it! Even the $200 models are plain ugly IMO. I still have a new helmet sitting in the box,wore 4 times in the last 2 years so why do I need another other than matching on the bikes. Forget it! Maybe a tensionmeter so I'm looking online. Helmets are just plain crazy now. I just might stop wearing one in protest haha!

So we went to the Red Lobster for dinner. I wanted the lobster nachos for appetizers but somehow Gina talked me into the lobster pizza. You would have thought it was her B day.

Best part, about 9 pm she comes marching in the room with a cake and a tune! She got me by surpise on that one.

48 years old andnot much white hair, figure I still got two good years left then it's all downhill!