Old 05-26-11, 02:56 PM
seeker333
-

Bikes: yes!

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
Liked 38 Times in 36 Posts
I've owned and used Aero Tech Designs shorts, gloves and bibs for 3+ years now. I recommend them first to anyone who asks where to find good value bike shorts.

I have the men's Pro shorts (white chamois) and the Top Shelf shorts (blue chamois). I prefer the cheaper Pro shorts. The chamois is nothing more than thin foam padding. I've literally worn the Pro shorts (I have 2) >500 times, and they are still in good shape, although showing signs of wear. I think the ATD products are as durable as any I've used, and generally cheaper. I paid 30 bucks for my pro shorts, but they've increased in price since my early 2008 purchases.

Besides their own branded products, ATD also makes other top-brand cycling apparel, and sells them at their website. ATD actually manufactures these products in PA. Most cyclewear these days is imported from SE Asia.

http://www.aerotechdesigns.com/about_us.htm

I don't have any ATD jerseys. Nowadays I use non-cycling tops, mostly long sleeve for sun protection. I have polypropylene and coolmax shirts I bought cheap, then modified for fit.