View Single Post
Old 05-28-11, 06:03 PM
side_FX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Gharp23
I was in the same boat as you, deciding between a 7.3 and a used 7.5 that wasn't the color I wanted. Same as that one. I just went for it and got a new 2011 black 7.5fx. It was totally worth it imo. Also know that the low spoke count on those wheels have been known to break easily from what I've heard. The 2011 model has a higher spoke count which will last you longer. It also has more of an all around tire instead of those slicks. Along with the new handlebars and the flex seat. It all adds up. Good luck on finding what you want. Get what you really want and be done. You'll be happy you did.
I was wondering your thoughts on that new flex seat design? Did it really work or just a gimmick? I am not so sure I'd want my seat to flex under me while I ride. Also, what size frame and what height are you? I am really close to getting that same bike and I am curious about bike fit. I know I need to try it out to see, but I'd like as much info before I walk into my LBS and get all caught up in the beautiful bikes and all.