View Single Post
Old 05-29-11, 09:06 PM
zzOtherlandzz

Bikes: 2011 Rocky Mountain Vertex 29'r, 2007 Trek 1500 -- 2003 Gary Fisher Tassajara -- 2006 Gary Fisher Tassajara Disc (converted to touring bike)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Linda... I KNOW what you mean about the horse flies/yellow flies/red flies .. They were attacking me today on my ride in the woods (see other thread). Got home and found 2 ticks (no fun). My sister used to live in Dunnellon (sp), so I have been to Rainbow Springs a few times. I took the nephew and his friends there about 5 years ago they went swimming I rode through town & down to the Withlacoochee trail. Rode the first 9 miles of it and then back to the springs.. This was in July so it was VERY HOT... I will never forget jumping into that COLD spring water after a HOT ride... what a rush I know you and your hubby rode the off road trails at the G.ville trail... I've been out there a couple of times in the last week or so... The trails are NICE right now.. Not to many bugs (yet) and dry. Rode the trail one way.... then went the other way... Makes it seem like 2 different trails when you do that, kinda fun & gets a few more miles in.