View Single Post
Old 05-31-11, 12:58 PM
bigbadwullf

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by crtreedude
It comes with age, the desire to yell "get off the grass" is normal too.
Or...............shut your damn dog up!!? My neighbors(bless their hearts ) think they live in the country. We live in what would be called a moderately upscale suburban subdivision. Little kid runs in the yard buck naked, dog barks incessantly. We were trying to enjoy a nice, quiet holiday weekend around our pool and their dog yapped almost non-stop. Could that be an irritation . Really I could care less about the kid nekkid, but my God have some decency
In the past they have drained their pool and caused a flood in my back yard. They drag leaves into the ditch by their house and when it rains all that runs into my yard. That is a minor annoyance but adding it all up makes for less than desirable neighbors. If it weren't for the dog(a German Shepherd that has the loudest bark imaginable and the kids yelling at the dog to stop(instead of showing it some attention), it would be a non-question about them.
They are the type to just ignore any nice suggestions too, so confronting them isn't a real possibility. The dog is quiet at night, so I can't call the authorities.
But this isn't the root of the problem, it is something else.

Last edited by bigbadwullf; 05-31-11 at 01:04 PM.