Old 06-03-11, 01:56 AM
tiretread

Bikes: Scott G-Zero FX, Surly Long Haul Truker, Specialized and Fuji Professional

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ollyisk
Ah, no. I'm working with HP in Germany.

I'm supposed to be there June 15th, but I'm starting to think it'll be pushed back a little. I'm still waiting for the movers to come and grab the few things I'm taking with me. I'll have my Salsa La Cruz, and I can throw a 2.4" in the front, and about a 2" in the back, rigid with discs...would it be able to handle the trails there? I'm not very experienced as far as MTBing goes...

I actually had a really nice MTB build coming together because I wanted to get more into it, and it blew up at the last second...the guy I was buying wheels, brakes, etc from "went out of business," so I'm going to have to leave my frame/parts behind unless my wheels, brakes, and stuff arrive miraculously in the next week (I've been waiting for them for 6 months).
Well, the trails I would show you aren't very technical or single-track stuff but still lots of fun and shouldn't be too hard on your frame. Drop me a PM when you do get situated and we could meet for some jaegerschnitzel and biers!