View Single Post
Old 06-05-11, 06:20 PM
DLBroox

Bikes: Bianchi San Jose, Dahon Mu Uno, Origami Wasp

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Liked 23 Times in 15 Posts
Yes I just got it Friday night. It was packed unbelievably well. The best job I've ever seen. It went together easily, but they said they send them as ss, but it was fixed, so I had to flip the wheel, which was only an extra twenty minutes. The components are not great, but they'll do until I can upgrade. It comes with a front and rear brake, and the brakes are adjusted nicely. Almost didn't have to do anything to them. The frame welds are clean and the paint job is excellent. I already took the stickers off.

I put bar ends on until I decide on whether I want drops on it, so that'll do. And I have some really nice platform pedals instead of the crappy wellgos. I also put a different saddle on. Theirs was just too hard. So I'm going to go with this set up until I have money to upgrade anything.

It rides great. The frame feels like a full size but on really agile small wheels. It's a quiet smooth ride. I am extremely happy with it. For 350 bucks including shipping, I think it was well worth it. It's just what I was looking for. Big bike feel on small wheels. No creaky folding parts.

I'll have to post pics later.