View Single Post
Old 06-18-05, 10:27 PM
thobry

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bicycle Film Festival next weekend

Have you seen any of the New York street race and messenger race films?

If you think you guys hucking off a 30 foot drop have balls - then you havent seen these messenger race ficks! These guys have BALLS! Its freaking crazy - runing red lights and doging cars and pedestrians in the streets of manhattan. -------- You have got to check these films out. This is the FIRST TIME it is in Los Angeles... years past it was only in New York and San Francisco.

The bicycle film festival is going to be in Los Angeles on June 24 and 25. http://www.bicyclefilmfestival.com ( you can check out the programs and get tickets).

They have all kinds of films: road, bike messenger races, animation. They even have a mountain bike program on Saturday, which is something they have not had as much of in the past. anyways i wanted to let people know, since its pretty grass roots and i think most of us that are into bikes and stuff would dig it.

I highly recommend program 4 on saturday at 3:00pm.. its all mountain bike flicks.

Films include: Pure Sweet Hell, the Collective, Team Hurl at Hurky Creek and more.

see ya there!