View Single Post
Old 06-11-11, 12:30 PM
CJ C

Bikes: Wally World Huffy Cranbrook Cruiser (with siily wicker front basket)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
So i took the bike for it test run, and boy is it way faster than my SS cruiser. I was flying and from a stop getting to cruising speed in seconds!!!!

the downside is, I FEEL EVERY ROAD IMPERFECTION!!! i swear at one point i ran over a candy wrapper and felt it in my hands and seat. so i quickly learned that any bumps or choppy road to get out of the saddle. also found out that my weight is now more spread out through my legs hands and not all on my butt like with the cruiser, which my wrists took a beating that it hasnt dealt with in years. only rode in the drops a few times as it felt a tad awkward. its a fun bike and the whole time i kept pushing myself harder each mile.

with the cruiser i am never scared of loose gravel, holes, or bumps/cracks but now with the increased speed and skinny tires i find that i am not looking that far ahead and more towards the street to see whats gonna make me crash

all in all its was really fun fixing the bike and gonna be even more fun riding it. next weekend i got planned a 30 miler