Old 06-15-11, 08:10 PM
jacquelineashle

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Looking for cycle buddies; Toronto-->St. Johns via Labrador! Aug 14th ish departure!

Hi guys! I'm 25 from Southern Ontario.... nice to meet you Right now I am working, living, and biking and Japan... but I'll be back home soon and am planning on attempting a Toronto to St. John's via the looong road up Labrador city way route... I'm looking for anyone interested in joining in on the adventure!! I am planning on taking off August 14th and am aiming to average about 100Km a day--- if anyone is interested... even for a short stretch... please let me know! I'm easy going and flexible with respect to trip planning so if you want to stop for a hike or have your heart set on checking something out that's cool... I've heard the route can come with its share of challenges as well, so positive attidude a plus!

I've been working in Japan for the last year and have done a few week long bike camping trips here... but Im excited to get back to Canada and do it up bike style! I've only started touring/camping this year... a newbie, I suppose... so I'd prefer to go with someone else or even a small group! If you're game, send me an email!

I'd also love any tips from people about touring solo... especially as a woman! Thanks for your help and interest!