manual_overide
Fat Guy in Bike Shorts!

Bikes: Specialized Allez

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Healthy Fast Food

Does such an animal exist? Between full-time school and full-time work, I don't have much time to eat during the day. What I usually do is grab some Subway or Wendy's chicken and salad and eat at my desk. This isn't the best thing ever, but it's better than chowing down Mc D's grease burgers. The problem is I'm starting to get very tired of Subway and salad. What can I do to eat healthy at work? Don't tell me to put food in my desk, because if it's in there, I'll eat it all in a day or two.

I could bring things with me, but I usually forget to make lunch for myself the night before, or accidently leave it at home when I leave in the morning. My other problem with taking lunch with me, is I usually have class in the morning, then go to work. If i bring my lunch, I have no place to store it other than in my bag, which can get hot and spoil some food by the time lunch hits.

What can I eat either at my desk or pick up very quickly, and still be good for me? Calories do count, as I like to go on 30 or mile rides right after work and need the energy, because lunch is usually the first thing I eat. (i'm not a morning person)