View Single Post
Old 06-20-11, 10:24 AM
DXchulo
Upgrading my engine

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wow, I really pulled a Schleck in that race, but it's just a training race, right? I could have sworn I saw Gilbert on the start list and I was too busy to double check everything the day before the race.

I'm a big Sagan fan. The one time I don't pick the guy he ends up burning me. I typically stay away from Cav in anything but the GTs. I stupidly picked him and he scored a whopping 3 points.

The TDF should be very interesting. I'm still trying to decide how the new rules for the green jersey are going to influence things. I'm sure Cav will be expensive, but he'll probably end up being worth the cost.

I usually pick Cancellara and bank on him winning the prologue, wearing yellow for a while, then winning a TT later on. That's out the window this year. Now whoever gets handed yellow after the TTT will be worth some points.

GC should be interesting. I have little doubt it will be an Alberto & Andy show again, but who will be that 3rd guy? Gesink? Van Den Broeck? One of the older guys like Cadel/Basso/Horner/Leipheimer? It should be interesting to see how those guys are priced.