Old 07-06-11, 02:13 PM
monsterpile
This bike is cat approved

Bikes: To many to list...

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I think if you got some 8 speed Sora shifters you could make them work with 7 speed with the alternate cable routing Sheldon has mentioned on his site. I would do a Google search to make sure or get some feedback from some other posters before buying.

You seem to find good deals on stuff, but I might suggest you make sure this Denali really fits you before dumping a bunch more money into it. Of course your situation is different with this Denali having some happy thoughts attached to it, but just keep in mind maybe a budget of the bike you aren't willing to go over. Of course some of the stuff you have bought can be switched over to another bike if you wanted to.

Also you have good taste in bikes I love that Schwinn Le Tour for some reason too. =) A few months ago Nashbar has some of those and it was a better price (if you got the right sale) than on BD. I would have been tempted, but they ran of them. Its ok though I am really happy with my 1987 Le Tour I picked up a couple months ago. =)