Old 07-06-11, 05:16 PM
Leukybear 
THE STUFFED

Bikes: R. Sachs Road; EAI Bareknuckle; S-Works Enduro

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
Liked 20 Times in 17 Posts
I'm seriously thinking of getting rid of/ thinking out my composite wheel collection I have.

Conditions: Sorry but I WILL NOT split sets. Due to circumstances on my end I will prefer active members/ members with older accounts. If you actually want to trade you'll have to wait until I get back home where the vast majority are in about a month. As I do not have them here and nobody is back home, I will not be able to provide pictures in the meantime but rest assured I can provide you exact representation from google images. I'm not in any hurry to sell.
~ ~No international shipping~ ~ Sorry international members but as sketchy and complicated as international shipping is; I am unable to do this under any circumstances as I do not want to deal with any headaches and hurt feelings on my and your ends. You'll have to find a middle person.

For trade:

NOTE:
(road) means freewheel/ casette rear. Wheels will not come with tire, tube, tubular, or rim tape. Wheels are all in better than rideable condition. Decals are all intact otherwise noted. Pristine means there's no damage visible to the naked eye.

Spinergy rev x wheelset (road) w/ x beams raw; pristine; have not even seen more than 100 miles combined, 2nd loving owner, I have documentation of their sale. GONE

HED 3 wheelset (road) 700C clincher raw; 2010 "HED swoosh" decals; pristine; will come with bolt on front axle already installed; will throw in stock quick release. GONE

Specialized trispoke dupont carbon wheelset (road) clincher; 700C; pristine. GONE

Front Specialized trispoke composite 700C; pristine. GONE

Aerospoke wheelset 700C raw (track); composite; pristine GONE

Front zipp 3000 white; composite; minor minimal chips; should be repacked. GONE

Front Corima 4 spoke; track bolt on; carbon; tubular; raw; pristine. GONE

Want:
Entertain me with reasonable trade offers before I put them up on ebay, you know the value of these and I do too.
Vintage steel frames/ higher end components.
Titanium is nice too.
Any 80's campagnolo shamal or bora wheels

~~I will edit post accordingly as they move.

UPDATE: ALL GONE

Originally Posted by veganbikes
Pound sign: Kilo TT

Last edited by Leukybear; 09-20-11 at 09:59 PM.