Old 07-08-11, 01:56 PM
ultraman6970

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Probably not, u wont even see cav tomorrow, he will crack maybe around the 1st cat4 tomorrow if not at the second one he will be toasted, the same with pettachi and the other sprinters. Why? because tomorrow will be pandemonium with a fast and steady pace and nasty attaches from contador, horner (if he can race) and evans to get rid off AS. I see evans winning tomorrow.

The main problem for the Schlecks and team tomorrow is that any of the following ones, contador, Vino, Horner, Kloden, Levi, basso and maybe one or two that I'm missing right now can really cause them headaches because almost 99% of the whole peloton can time trial better than him. So Leopard tomorrow if they want to have some chance in the individual classification they have to take care of too many people and keep the group compact, they can't let any of the GC guys to go tomorrow. They have to be at the defensive because if AS goes to the attach tomorrow evans and mainly contador will eat him alive based in what i have seen from the guy (nothing) this year.

Big chance we could see alternating punches from different people. Before and in the last climb.

For Cadel or cotador is not that important to lose 30 secs tomorrow because they still have the TT as an extra card. AS doesn't have that so any screw up tomorrow will affect them in my opinion.

Originally Posted by Namenda
25km from the top of Col de la Croix to the finish. Is that enough time for the sprinters to get back?