slowandsteady
Faster but still slow

Bikes: Trek 830 circa 1993 and a Fuji WSD Finest 1.0 2006

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by njkayaker
Your reply to my comment isn't really related to anything I said!

I haven't said that people should be leaders. They just should not be overly picky about the leaders they do get.

I'm really talking about people who want leaders "complaining" that the leaders they do get happen to be men (or whatever)!

I have no problem with people not wanting to lead or not wanting to ride with clubs.

Clubs are a cooperative effort. There is work that clubs need doing that isn't leading.

While it's unfortunate that many club members don't contribute to their club, that's just the way things are. It is, though, annoying when those people are overly picky about things!

Heck, group riding is a cooperative effort too!

Well, now that is dumb. You don't get the right to complain about who is leading, when one isn't willing to lead. Heck, in my house we have a rule. If you aren't the one doing the activity you forfeit the right to complain about how it is being done. For example, don't come to me after I just spent 7 hours building a raised bed garden(by myself) and hauling 1,500 lbs of dirt to complain that you would really have preferred it be made of cedar instead. It is a rule that works well in my house and keeps everyone feeling appreciated and sane. Too bad more people don't have that rule in life.