Old 07-18-11, 03:29 PM
reverendraver

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ID please this late 908's early 1990's Holdsworth (frame) confused ??

Hi everyone, I have been reading articles on the internet to no avail I'm afraid and I found this site and you appear to be very helpful so I thought I would ask....If I may? I bought a custom Holdsworth/Reynolds 531 tubing racing bike late 80’s/early 1990’s from a friend who used it for time trials. Her partner at the time had a small business assembling racing bikes from Holdsworth frames. His ad is still on the frame in one of the photos attached. She then upgraded, and I bought the bike from her. I used it for a while and then it got left at Mums when I left home...
Mum has recently had a good sort out at home, where the bike has been stored nicely for the last few years, and asked me to take the bike away. So I have ended up with it again, not being quite so sporty these days, I am looking to sell it, but I cannot seem to find the frame number anywhere on the bike. We found a number '59' on the steering head tube, from everything I have read about these numbers this doesn’t seem right to me, (far too short) I really do not know anything about this bike and would be very grateful for any help advice. I am going to try to attach some photos - I hope it works Thankyou and kind regards Cheryl

EDIT, the photos came out okay, If you think there is any specific area you think woudl be helpful to have a pic of I can take more thanks again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSCF1042.jpg (92.1 KB, 5 views)
DSCF1044.jpg (100.2 KB, 4 views)
DSCF1051.jpg (36.8 KB, 4 views)
DSCF1048.jpg (57.6 KB, 4 views)
DSCF1050.jpg (47.9 KB, 6 views)