View Single Post
Old 07-26-11, 11:17 AM
himespau 

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4232 Post(s)
Liked 2,947 Times in 1,806 Posts
Originally Posted by Blind
very worn brake pads for a car (wtf, how?), work gloves, blue super bouncy ball, 10mm stubby ratcheting wrench, library rental dvd

and about 40 goathead thorns stuck in my tires. On the plus side, I'm getting quick at pulling out the tubes / patching / remounting tire and inflating. I had to buy a new pump though, my original was too small and good for nothing more than emergency to low pressures, so I stuck it back on my mountain bike permanently. I got a road morph for the commuter which is a lot easier to get up over 100psi.
I'd always thought the mountain morph was just the road morph but set up to deal primarily with shrader valves (you have to mess things around to do presta), but when I changed my first flat on the road with it a week or 2 ago, I had a hard time getting it above 50 or so psi. So maybe it's not quite the same after all. Still a lot easier that most hand pumps though, but it made me start to see the appeal of CO2.