Old 07-30-11, 04:19 PM
FBinNY 

Bikes: too many bikes from 1967 10s (5x2)Frejus to a Sumitomo Ti/Chorus aluminum 10s (10x2), plus one non-susp mtn bike I use as my commuter

Mentioned: 140 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5773 Post(s)
Liked 2,571 Times in 1,423 Posts
Originally Posted by hawkkenz
The way the e-mail is worded, they want me to send the whole crankset and the pedals.

Also, I am not sure by the wording wether they are exchanging for free or not? Here is the e-mail...

" I received a email back from our Product Support stating that you can return the crank set and pedals for a exchange. Please enclose the invoice or a note with your name, billing address, and approximate date of purchase. If you do not have the invoice, you will receive credit at Performance's lowest sale price. Return the package via UPS ground, FedEx ground, or insured USPS. We will reimburse for return shipping if the item was damaged or incorrect. "
Sounds like you need to use the telephone. If you can get to a human, explain the problem and ask them to explain how they want to solve it.

An ounce of diagnosis is worth a pound of cure.

Just because I'm tired of arguing, doesn't mean you're right.

“One accurate measurement is worth a thousand expert opinions” - Adm Grace Murray Hopper - USN

WARNING, I'm from New York. Thin skinned people should maintain safe distance.